Producer: Alma Mater
Spot: Lisboa ao Vivo + Hard Club
Duration (min.): 90m x 3
Age Rating: M/6
Lisbon, 30/10/2017 + 31/10/2017 (Lisboa ao Vivo) + Porto 01/11/2017 (Hard Club, Sala 1)
Prices - 1755 (VIP Experience Ticket | 3 Shows)
VIP TICKETS INFO (Limited to only 13 Tickets worldwide)
Support & Info - please contact us
Season 1 : Before The Earthquake (29/10/2017) - please note: the day before the first show
- A day in Lisbon with Moonspell
- Visit to IPMA (Portuguese Institute of the Sea and the Atmosphere | Instituto Português do Mar e da Atmosfera)
- Free lunch at Hard Rock Cafe in Lisbon
- Visit to Lisbon Story Centre
- "1755" private listening session at Inferno Studios (Moonspell HQ) with producer Tue Madsen and band
- Free transportation (meeting point will be confirmed via E-mail)
- Free moon & spell beer bottles
Season 2 : Earthquake
- Signed CD Digipack "1755"
- Signed Vinil LP "1755" (Standard Edition, Double Black Vinil)
- Free acess to all three portuguese shows (Lisbon 30 + 31 October + Porto 01 November)
- Personal laminate
- VIP room at Lisbon show
- Personalized (w/ your name print) "1755 Survivor" Varsity Jacket - See here Jacket and Sizes
- Early entry + Crowd free merchandise shopping
- Soundcheck privileges
- Meet the band on show-day
Limited only to 13th of our fiercest and mostly dedicated fans
- Hotels in Lisbon and/or Porto
- Travel between Lisbon and Porto
- Other meals (other than that indicated on October´29)
VIP Package (Day 29 or 30, according to your choice): at the "Meet & Greet" of "A Day with Moonspell in Lisbon" event on 10/29/2017 or on the 30/10 at the ticket office, From 19:00h (according to your choice).
NAPALM RECORDS, MOONSPELL and Alma Mater Records (band’s owned label) are proud to announce that there will be three shows in Portugal for the release of MOONSPELL’s new album '1755': a concept album, sung in Portuguese, about the Great Lisbon Earthquake, of 1755.
A double date hometown- show in Lisbon where you enjoy the band's annual Halloween party as well as watching the show. On the 1st of November MOONSPELL will take the event to the city of Porto, as part of the '1755' first three announced dates:
30th + 31st Oct - LISBOA AO VIVO, LISBON
1st Nov - HARD CLUB, SALA 1, PORTO
These very special gigs will be produced by the band themselves in partnership with Alma Mater Records and in collaboration and with total support from their main label Napalm Records. At the shows you will have the chance to buy the upcoming record exclusively and straight from the band and watch them "destroy" Lisbon and Porto. The ticket holder will get a free CD or vinyl edition (first 500 tickets, the edition will be signed by the band!). The new album '1755' will hit the stores on the 3rd of November in Europe via Napalm Records.
Says the band:
„On these shows we’re gonna play 1755 in its entirety but also recover some obscure stuff we haven’t been playing for many years.
1755 is a poetic, musical and philosophical reflection of the band about the tragic event that took place on the 1st of November of 1755 in Lisbon, decimating the entire city.
It’s mostly a Metal record, with vibrant riffs, epic orchestration and vocals and lyrics which invoke the agony of that day. The band was also concerned in recreating the end of the 18th century Lisbon and there will be lots of fusion, percussion and a melodic approach to that time and to the atmosphere the great city of Lisbon enjoyed back then.
There will be ten powerful, surprising songs that echo remotely to some of Moonspell previous efforts like Under the Moonspell or alpha Noir. But make no mistake! This is MOONSPELL as you never heard them before, with the fire of their native Language Portuguese and 900 years of History to unveil!
An historical, rigorous, serious, artistic record. A black beast from Portugal that the Metal scene so craves for.“
Bilhete Electrónico Letsgo.pt: obrigatória a troca por pulseira no dia / bilheteira da sala, a partir das 19:00h
Levantamento Pacote VIP (Dia 29 ou dia 30, conforme a sua escolha) : no "Meet & Greet" do evento "A Day with Moonspell in Lisbon" dia 29/10/2017 ou no dia / bilheteira da sala, a partir das 19:00h (conforme a sua opção)
Located: Lisboa ao Vivo + Hard Club
At the moment tickets are not available for sale.