1. The Confirmation / Electronic Ticket Page is personal and non-transferable, so any improper use of it is the sole responsibility of the customer. The duplication or resale of the Confirmation / Electronic Ticket page prevents the free access to the site, which Letsgo.pt is not responsible for and is not responsible for. It is the responsibility of the customer to always confirm the data contained in the Confirmation / Electronic Ticket Page and keep the ticket.
2. The electronic ticket is valid upon presentation of the identification document, if requested.
3. On the total value of the transaction, other service charges will be added, depending on the form of payment chosen. These operating costs apply to all purchases made at www.letsgo.pt.
4. No exchanges and / or returns of tickets purchased at www.letsgo.pt are made, except in the event that the event undergoes any change in the schedule or is canceled. Resolving the provisions is the responsibility of the promoter. The company issuing the ticket does not assume, in any case, the obligations and responsibilities of the promoter.
5. The cancellation and / or modification of an event that takes place outdoors or that is dependent on the weather conditions, does not oblige the promoter to refund the ticket value.
6. In the event that the event is canceled, deferred or requested to refund the value of the purchase made due to force majeure, Letsgo.pt does not reimburse the costs of operation and the costs of sending the purchase.
7. The presentation of the "Electronic Ticket" and the respective identification of the buyer (if requested) at the entrance of the premises is mandatory.
8. The "Electronic Ticket" purchased at Letsgo.pt can be exchanged for a Bracelet or other type of Ticket. This decision is entirely the responsibility of the promoter and the
Where the events are held, and Letsgo.pt is oblivious to this decision.
8. Unless stated otherwise, in closed rooms, it is not allowed to enter the premises while the event is taking place; Smoking is not allowed on the premises; It is not allowed to
Entrance of animals, cameras and / or video recorders and audio recorders, as well as dangerous objects.
9. By purchasing this ticket you accept all the conditions described above.
Copyright and Property Rights
1) The content of this site, including images, text, publicity, audio, video or other materials, is protected by Copyright and Related Rights, under the general terms of law and by national and international legislation on Intellectual Property Protection.
Not being able to display, reproduce, modify or transmit the contents of the site in any way, be it for public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Letsgo.pt.